Monday, November 17, 2008

A Whole New World

Yes, the flower is going in Shelby's Room!



My blessed sister-in-law took me to the new IKEA store in West Chester, OH. Bless you to my brother - in- law for watching 3 very busy kids for several hours. Yes, Eric we owe you!


I had heard of IKEA, seen some furniture, but this is the first time I have been to a full size store. WOW! While Cole and Daddy spent their hours hunting in the freezing cold and rain only to see nothing, mommy and Aunt Eva were blissfully walking through two stories of everything you could ever want to organize your life and decorate your home. We wandered, had a great lunch, wandered some more. Talked. Didn't have to yell over 4 children.


Yes, as I learned later, I could have taken the wee ones, however it was lots of walking!
- 344,000 sq. ft., 26 acre pond- 48 room settings, 3 fully furnished home interiors- 350-seat restaurant, Swedish food market, bistro - Supervised children's play area (for children 37" - 54" tall)
I think we covered it all and knocked out some Christmas shopping on the way! So Thanks Eric/Eva/Chloe/Jake for a fun weekend!


Just FYI- Although the boys saw no deer this weekend, Eva and I took pictures of 20 on her cell phone on the drive home from IKEA. Sorry Boys!

No comments: