Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursdays (Joy)

This week I am thankful for the amazing family and friends in our life.

I am thankful for two beautiful, smart kids and I am thankful that they love each other dearly.

I am thankful for a husband whose world revolves around his family and making sure we are taken care of.

I am thankful for a niece and nephew that are beautiful and amazing and so much fun to hang out with.
Lastly, lately we are especially thankful for Joy (one of two family dogs). Joy came to us injured, however has made a full recovery and is now living the posh life. She is fiercely protective of our family and a large play toy and source of great entertainment for both Cole and Shelby. Most nights she is content to sleep on the couch under Cole's bed or curled up in a blanket.

No comments: