Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Election Day!

I was off today and after my morning breakfast meeting and a quick trip to Wal-Mart and the office, I stopped to do my American Duty and Voted! The lines here were short, however I have heard people say that in neighboring counties there were 2 and three hour waits to vote. Cole and Shelby had dentist appointments at the same time today. Cole breezed through his with one cavity, Shelby however has 4 and will need sedation. (ok sometimes I think she needs sedation everyday) We were in and out of the dentist in less than an hour, which was awesome! So that left us some time to play. Since Cole is out of school at 2:20 and lately, he's been putting in lots of time at school and swim and football, I surprised him by telling him I was keeping him out of school after the appointment and we would go shopping and to the Bakery. Shelby was WAY more excited about the Bakery. They both got turkey cookies, which I think I'll include a picture of below becuase they are really cute and mommy got some goodies for daddy and ... Ok mommy got some stuff too! Cole has been asking lots of questions about the election so he's excited to watch the news and the election returns tonight. I think we'll eat our cookies play his new Apples to Apples Jr. game and sit in front of the news. Happy Election Day! Troy is encouraging everyone to Vote Early and Often!




No comments: