Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow ok - Ice Day - NO SCHOOL!

Was feeling pretty lousy this morning and was going to call in sick anyway. It started sleeting and icing and the roads were really yucky. By 9:00 we knew there was a two hour delay. This morning around 6:30, as I was lying on the couch, we got the call that school was cancelled. Cole was so excited!. Shelby on the other hand had a huge day that she couldn't miss at her school so daddy took her in so she could have her party and see Santa at school. Thanks Troy! So- Cole and Mommy got to spend the WHOLE day just hanging out. As we were sipping our mint tea and cuddled on the couch under a blanket - he said "Mom this is the best day of my life, not only is school cancelled, but I get to spend the day with you. I love you Mom." OK melt my heart. We wrapped presents, cleaned and laid around with the dog. What an awesome day. We should do that more often!
They look cozy don't they!


No comments: