Monday, December 15, 2008

Dashing all the Way!

I have decided I want Elves for Christmas. Just 2 or 3 would be nice. A little elf for the laundry, one for cooking and one that cleaned. Surely Santa could do without a few. Polar Express made it seem like there were thousands of the little boogers running around! They could live in the Dora House!

So this weekend my friend and I went on a baking marathon with chocolate trees and Santas, cookies galore and fudge. Every year I say I'm stopping this insanity and every year I apparently can't seem to control myself until I am so tired I drop! I just love the smell of gingerbread in the house. This was my first year with chocolates, it was so much fun, I can't wait to do it again next year!

Sunday, Troy and I took the munchkins to the State Museum to see Santa. They rode the Christmas Train, saw Clifford the Dog and told Santa how good they had been. Ok- Shelby was pushing it a little! She did inform us that Bubba hadn't been so good lately. Cole begged to differ. It was so warm that we walked downtown, went to eat, went to the Circle of Lights (The Official World's Largest Christmas Tree) touched the lights, and then went to get ice cream and coffee at the Chocolate Factory. ( I looked for Oompa loompas on sale) It dropped almost 40 degrees in one day, so it was a good thing we got in all in yesterday! I'm posting several of the pictures of the weekend.

No comments: