Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Photo Take 2


Ok Seriously, how hard should I OK we have to work to send out a simple card.

Problem 1. I didn't realize the cards I bought didn't have a pre-cut opening for the picture to EASILY insert.

Problem 2. Didn't realize the cards were blank inside. OK so I didn't really look. They were red, green, white and pink. Liked them. Didn't get further than that.

Troy and I are now using exacto knives and carving out the center of every card so I can use double sided sticky tape for the pictures. (special double sided sticky tape so it doesn't ruin the picture). OK Troy is using his hunting knife to cut out the cards (yes, guys I am aware this can dull the blade) Troy has no time to hunt right now anyway because the cards aren't sent out! I made up the inside of the card and Troy is attempting to run it through the printer. So, we may actually get these sent out by New Years. I think Troy is seriously pondering sending out a Christmas postcard with a new address that has a new wife with less neurotic tendencies. As of this posting, he was mumbling something about the dog and going out to the barn. Hang in there hon, only 23 days left!

No comments: