Monday, December 8, 2008

Attack of the Blonde Thing

Troy's Turn.

Have you ever heard something in the background, and in your head, you're thinking "Man, that sure sounds familiar". Not good, just familiar.

So, for two days now, I've been trying to buy a darn Dora Castle off of Ebay for my little sweetheart. I had one locked for a day and a half at $23.50. This morning it was up to $30. Long story short, the last 60 seconds it went to $54, and I didn't. So I get home, and lo and behold, there's a guy selling 16 of the things, new, for $19.99 (plus shipping) each. I'm scrambling to fill out the PayPal account, and I look over to see Shelby asking me if these were "Big Girl" crayons. "Yes, honey, they are". Two minutes later, I heard that sound. And the realization that she didn't ask for paper. Thank God for Orange Glo. Yes, it was a black crayon, and yes, that's our oak kitchen island. Oh yeah, I got the Castle.



1 comment:

3 Peanuts said...

My daugher crayoned on the TV and put ink all over her face yesterday...I am glad it came off AND that you got the castle.