Sunday, January 9, 2011

Junk....

Whether it's junk in the closet or junk in my trunk... this year it's all gotta GO!
It seems than in the midst of my stress, I've been packing on some poundage!


Not my toes, my toes do look better!

I have been working out 2-4 times a week for a few months now
It has boosted my energy
improved my daily outlook
made me feel better..


I haven't lost weight -in fact
I gained.
It's not like me gaining weight was a life threatening emergency

until

Troy got on the scale this weekend.

WE are now on a diet.
Of course when an Engineer diets, we must spreadsheet our diet.
So I now have my caloric intake listed daily. (Thanks BABE!)
We are exercising together at night
 in addition to me working out during the day.

I wish Troy had a bright green jogging suit!

So today I got on the Wii.
HUGE mistake.
I now hate my little Mii - my little Mii has a wide butt and big O belly
I call that motivation!



So this year, I'll be cleaning junk from closets and LOTS of junk from my trunk and working on a smaller Mii and ME!

No comments: