Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer - Part 1



The week after school let out, we went into full vacation swing. Troy had trainings on and off for seven weeks in Cleveland, so with my new stay at home mom status, we were able for the first time to make his work trip a family vacation! So we packed up the family car and off to Cleveland we went! I took the kids downtown Cleveland with paper maps and directions printed off from Google every day. Mueseums, Little Italy, Outdoor Markets, all VERY cool. We then realized Niagra Falls was a short 3 hour drive, so on the last day, we loaded up for a trip to the falls. Not having passports we stayed on the American side, although I have to admit, I think the Canadians have the market on this one! We have been to a baseball game and hang out at the house. I have to admit that we have been much busier than I thought!

I continue to play with new camera and work on taking better shots every day. Here are a few of the recent ones. Enjoy!


No comments: