Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bubble Day!

Yes, I know it's Tuesday and it's really the first day since Monday was a holiday, but I needed to get my closets cleaned out! My wonderful mom came to help me get my life organized and clean out the entra junk in my life! In order to do that, it became much easier to let Shelby lounge in the tub for a LONG time! By long time, I think it was well over two hours, but the more she turned the jets to the tub on, the more bubbles it would create and the more entertained she was, so I figured it was just as easy to snap some fun pics! Oh, yeah, this is why I love being home now!

1 comment:

lorabelle said...

I have a bubble jet tub too! Will you come over and help me organize my life and clean out the clutter? The girls can bubble away and you can teach me how to organize and throw crap away! If you wont do it, would you ask your mom? LOL...Thanks!