Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Hoffman's had a wonderful weekend with family and friends swimming, eating, watching fireworks and hanging out. It is so time for me to get back to the gym and get back to walking, eliptical and yoga! I have been eating way more sugar than my body needs, but that cheesecake and those brownies were soooo good! I have been learning Yoga from my friend, which has been so helpful in calming me and allowing me to focus on what really matters in my life. With so many changes in our lives this summer, it has been easy for me to lose focus on what is really important! I did snap a few fun pics during the weekend. Yes, that is Troy with a gun, he was trap shooting.  Yes, that is also Troy pushing the girls on the swing, cause he just can't tell those girls no! Ever! I worry when they want new cars!

1 comment:

lorabelle said...

I'm with ya! Bring on the gym, cause that cheesecake did me NO good!
Thanks for sharing the holiday with us. I love watching our kids grow together... We have missed you guys so much!
Allie asked for Troy to push her on the swing today when I told her I was all done! (Better start saving for those cars Troyboy~)

Not sure if you realized it or not, but you hardly looked at your phone while you guys were here last weekend. I think this new stay at home mom thing is good for you! It shows in your eyes when you are watching your kiddos...