Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!!

Last night we had about 9 inches of snow on the ground and when we got home Troy and I took the kids out on the 4 wheeler and I ran Shelby around on the sled. By this morning, we had about 12 inches and school had been cancelled.
The news said we hadn't actually had this much snow in about 12 years. Troy and I both made it to work today thanks to 4 wheel drive, and Troy came home early to hop on the tractor and plowed both us and mom and dad out of the driveway.
I wore my boots and snow pants to work and had to actually shovel my way into the office (gotta love our landlord) I thought by the end of the day that they might have shoveled our walk. Nope. It was fun out in the snow today. Luckily we had very few calls today and had already heard the police officers were hitching rides with snow plow guys. They cancelled all court hearings and we stuck in the office and actually ordered pizza and had it delivered. It looks a lot prettier in pictures.

No comments: