Friday, January 9, 2009

She has a nice bed. She really does.

Shelby has a beautiful bed. Pink Monkey sheets, monkey pillows, 2 night lights on, even music playing. She would love sleeping in her bed if she ever tried it. Troy even added the second mattress in the pull out trundle. He's excited about that because he may be on the pull out and I may be in her bed tonight because clearly she likes our bed more than she likes hers. I told Troy she should train Marines because she can hold out on sleep longer than any human we know. We aren't sure she requires sleep as others do. I think maybe I saw her second eyelids and a glimpse of her tail yesterday. So, if any of you are bored at 2:oo in the morning, feel free to call, we'll be up.

1 comment:

3 Peanuts said...

Thank you for introducing yourself. I think your hubby did a great job. If you ever have any questions. just ask...maybe I can help? Your monkeys bed is adorable. I am so sorry she doesn't sleep. I NEED my peanuts to sleep!!

Kim