Sunday, November 7, 2010

Precious Time

Those of you that know our family well, know that this has been one of the most difficult times of our life. The transition from me working to me being at home, I wish I could say has been a smooth one, but unfortunately, it seems to have been a time of change and stress for everyone.  We are hoping for an end to the turmoil by the first of next year, but until then, we are trying daily to keep things as normal as possible and focus on the fun times and blessings in our life.

We had been planning our Disney Trip (Thanks mom and dad) for well over a year, and even through the worst crisis yet, we decided, we needed to go. We needed time as a family to regain strength, have fun and take some precious family time just for us!

We loaded up, nana and papaw took Shelby, Troy and I took Cole and 15+ hrs later we landed at Shades of Green on Disney Resort! It was wonderful and I know these are memories of our family being together that all of us will carry forever. 

After Disney, Nana and Papaw took both kiddos back with them, while Troy and I stayed for his conference and had some good husband/wife time for our 16th Anniversary.  Thanks again Nana and Papaw for this wonderful gift of time, love and support. I couldn't ask for better and more supportive and loving parents. 

All in all, it's good to be home! After Nana and Papaw drove off with our kiddos, Troy and I looked at each other with tears in our eyes and eventually left a day early to get back home to our precious loves. 

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the trip! 


Mickey at Shades of Green



Stitch is soooo my favorite!


Daddy and his Princess



How cute is he!!!!

She could hardly control her excitement!

My handsome man!


Happy Anniversary - 16 years and still completely in love.


No comments: