Friday, November 19, 2010

Football Championship

To be very honest, I am one of those mom's who sit on the sidelines reads a book or magazine, texts everyone I know for an hour and tries to sneak in a little wine in a sippycup during football practice and games. I try to stay in the background as much as possible. I am aware that my child will not be playing pro ball. I wouldn't even want him to play college football. I am just happy that he likes to hang out with the boys and he learns team work and sportsmanship.

This year's team got beat a few times, so I never imagined they would actually make it ALL THE WAY to the CHAMPIONSHIPS!!! But their team had something that the other teams didn't. They had heart and drive. Those boys went out there and gave it their all and even though they got beat in the final game, it was a wonderful year for them and a great learning experience that even though you may be down.... you can always recover and get stronger and better. Lots of adults could learn from that. WAY TO GO COLE!!!






No comments: