Monday, September 20, 2010

My Organizing Obsession

Before
Now that I am home more - lots more. I am becoming a little more neurotic about being organized. In truth, I am OK with my own personal disorganization, cause I know where my stuff is, I just don't like Troy or the kids being disorganized. SO in an effort to "help" them, I am cleaning out closets, going through the stacks of paperwork and reorganizing. Yes, I could be doing laundry, which is piling up because I am completely focused on something else, but it's so much more fun to play 100 questions with what to do with papers that Troy can't see while he is at work. So he gets to sit at work and try to imagine what I am looking at in the kitchen and then decide if I should pitch it, keep it, file it or do something with it. Oh, I could be cooking dinner, but this new game is so much more fun! At least for me it is! Thanks Troy for playing along!

After
YEA ME.  

No comments: