Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Diva and The Manly Man

Some days I envy those parents that have either ALL boys or ALL girls cause around here it looks like GI Joe is holding Barbie hostage.

Cole is into EVERYTHING boy! He is into anything that shoots from Nerf guns to bow and arrows and pistols. He plays football, puts leggos together in minutes and will play x-box till his fingers fall off if I would let him.





Shelby is ALL girl, she frequently asks if she can grow up to be a Diva. I'm not sure that's something you can grow into, but if it is, mommy wants that too! She sings, dances, wants to wear make-up and is all about tea parties, barbie and pedicures.




I feel the need to lock and barricade our doors now.
 So when they say women are from Mars and Men are from Venus, all I can think is that at some point, they grew up with the same parents in the same house and they survived.

No comments: