Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Old Troy Hoffman had a Farm with a chick chick here...




We, ok I say we but it's not really we. Troy Cole and Shelby have 35 chickens. Yeah for those of you who know me this can be the part that you fall down laughing. No, I have no intention of feeding, watering, housing or doing anything else with these things. Interestingly enough, there were delivered to our local post office in a box. Which started me thinking about other live things I could mail out. Aunt Eva and Uncle Eric please poke all boxes from now on.....
So, as these little things arrive one morning and Troy runs to get them at 6:00 a.m., to bring them home. Shelby looks at them lovingly and then looks at me and asks "Are we gonna cut their heads off mommy?" I referred her at that point to her daddy. Then she wanted to know what we were going to name them and Troy suggested delicious and dinner. So included are pics of chicks.

No comments: