Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's the day before the night before Christmas!


It's a Very busy time of the year! Cookies to bake, presents to wrap, things to do and lots of Christmas TV specials!  I think we've squeezed in more than ever before. Tonight was dinner at the spaghetti factory and the Zoo and it was totally PACKED. I am thankful it was above freezing, but the crowd made it just too difficult to get through things easily.  A trip to Starbucks made the crowds a little easier on the way home.

Tomorrow is....MATCHING PAJAMAS!!!! and listen to Twas the Night Before Christmas as read by Papaw! I can't begin to express my excitement for the first year of all of us in matching pajamas. I can assure you that Troy is not quite as excited about this, but that's OK because I'm excited enough for both of us! I am looking forward to getting up at 4:00 am and sneaking down the stairs to be the first to see if Santa has arrived, putting in the French Toast Casserole and Bacon and starting the coffee. I always promise to touch nothing, but make sure the tree lights are on and everything looks magical! I then tiptoe back up and poke Troy until he wakes up. Troy just does not seem to share the total excitement about Christmas morning, but I am sure the matching pajamas are going to change that this year!

No comments: